Welcome to the umpteenth implementation of siege.org. I can never decide what I want this site to look like, so I keep changing things around.
Anyway, here's a list of my various projects.
- ditzie - Drag & drop doodling and more. Supports web based battle maps for online gaming.
- ditzie Beta - Beta site for ditzie.
- phpMyID Demo - A demo for the now depricated phpMyID OpenID identity provider.
- siegeSig - My 'signature' handler.
- AjaxVTT - Web based virtual table-top software (the precursor to ditzie).
- backup - Instant version control for any file.
- DDICompendiumSearch - Firefox search addon for the DDI Compendium.
- MWSPE - Turn MediaWiki into screenwriting software.
- phpMyID - A standalone, single user, OpenID Identity Provider.
- testPattern - A web based test image generator.
- tngCalendar - A web calendar addon to TNG, now distributed with the application.
- RPTooler & RPTokenizer - A set of PHP classes which dynamically assembled jnlp files for rptools.net applications.
- srdCards - A web tool which created printable cards for SRD content.
- tkSpeller - A desktop spell checker.
Hardware / Builds
- Digital Battlemat - A digital battlemat for RPGs.
Entertainment / Screenplays / Films
- The History of Uerth - A short story.
- Good Rules for Badguys - A short film I wrote and directed.
- Fugue - Another short film from school. This is the sequel to 120 Seconds.
- 120 Seconds - A short film that I wrote and directed in film school.
- The Cobbler - An English style ordinary bitter. A simple, unassuming table beer, great with just about any food.
- Oktoberfest 2009 - Finished cloudier than I'd like because I didn't add any finings. A solid beer that completely evaporated during my 2009 O-fest party.
- SPA I - Experimental (near) SMaSH with Summit hops. Grassy, fruity, flavorful. An easy-drining, not-too-sweet IPA.
- CJ's Wee Heavy
- The Shackled Saison - Fermented in a bain marie in the mid 80's (which was probably a little too warm), this was an excellent late summer beer that's chock full of funk.
- CJ's Dry Stout - An outstanding dry stout, superior to any commercial product I've tasted. A very drinkable session beer.
- CJ's Oktoberfest 2008 - My 2008 Oktoberfest. It finished too sweet, but that was probably due to a poor mash technique.
- Tripel Threat Ale - The recipie was created by the fine folks at MyLHBS in Falls Church VA. My version was made with D2 dark candi sugar, which turned it into more of a dubble, but it's an outstanding drop no matter what you call it.